1. To what extent did you enjoy your work placement or internship?
I enjoyed my internship as it was a great way to network and learn about the company.
2. To what extent did you feel valued by your colleagues?
Everyone who I worked with were really nice and helpful.
3. To what extent were you given support and guidance by management/your supervisor(s)?
My managers supported and helped me throughout my internship.
4. How busy were you on a daily basis?
I had been given a project brief and needed to break down tasks and work myself. As well as work on other tasks given by my department.
5. How much responsibility were you given during your placement?
I had been given two projects.
6. To what extent did/will the skills you developed, and training you received, assist you in your degree studies and beyond?
I had been given two projects to work on throughout my internship. One of them was an individual project and the other being a group project. It taught me how to balance my work and making sure I get the job done.
7. What was the general atmosphere in your office?
8. How well organised was the overall work placement or internship set up?
9. In terms of personal training and development, to what extent did the company or firm invest in you?
10. What were the perks on your work placement?
There were no perks with
11. How appealing are future employment prospects within the organisation?
12. Was there a good social scene amongst any fellow placement students/colleagues?
13. What was the cost of living and socialising in the area you worked in?
14. What was the Nightlife like in the area you worked?
15. Were there many opportunities to get involved in activities outside of work?