Sales Intern at FDM Group

Sales

6.5/10

3.5

Supporting the sales analysts

It was a great insight into the corporate side of business in a FTSE 250 company.

Highly - the work I was given felt like it added value to the team and the business at large.

I was given support whenever I asked for it, and I was regularly asked as well if there was anything I needed help with.

It varied day-to-day - but I was never bored! Some days I did have to stay considerably later than I expected to just to get everything done but this was rare.

With specific tasks, I had sole responsibility to plan, deliver and present work. Within the regular reporting, this was more of a team effort.

The Excel training week was brilliant and so helpful.
I think the development of my networking skills will help me beyond this internship the most.

Friendly but high-pressured.

Elements were well organised but then some fell short, namely the socials for the interns.

They provided me with a week of Excel training and I was trained more informally in Salesforce and general reporting tools.

• There were no perks with this Internship

Very - I hope to come back next year on a more permanent basis if possible.

Minimal