JOB WITH CUSTOMER SERVICE AND ADMIN MIXED TOGETHER. YOU ARE ON A TRAINING PROGRAMME WHICH YOU ARE MEANT TO FINISH WITHIN THE YEAR.
1. To what extent did you enjoy your work placement or internship?
IT IS SO ENJOYABLE THE TIMES ARE WORK ARE SO FUN AND THE CUSTOMERS YOU MEET AND THE ACCOUNTS YOU WORK WITH ARE THE HIGHLIGHT OF THE INTERNSHIP. THE HOURS ARE LONG. BUT THE PEOPLE YOU WORK WITH MAKE IS SEEM LIKE NOTHING THE TEAM AT ENTERPRISE ALONE MAKE THE JOB SO GOOD.
2. To what extent did you feel valued by your colleagues?
I FELT VERY VALUED BY MY COLLEAGUES THEY WOULD COME OT ME FOR HELP, I MENTORED MY NEWER COLLEAGUES. THE JOB IS VERY IMMERSIVE AND SO YOU CARRY A LOT OF RESPONSIBILITY FOR YOURSELF WHICH YOU OWN. AT THE JOB YOU MATURE VERY QUICKLY AND SO AFTER A MONTH OR SO YOU ARE NOW THE ONE TRAINING A NEWER PERSON.
3. To what extent were you given support and guidance by management/your supervisor(s)?
THE JOB IS BOTH VERY INDEPENDENT, TO AN EXTENT THAT YOU ARE ABLE TO APPROACH AND ASK FOR HELP IF NEEDED. AT EVERY LEVEL THE IS ALWAYS SOMEONE TO SUPPORT, WHETHER IT BE WORK RELATED OR PERSONAL.
4. How busy were you on a daily basis?
HAVING WORKED AT ON OF TE BI BRANCHES IN THE SOUTH, DAYS WERE GENERALLY QUITE BUSY, HOWEVER WITH THE TEAM YOU HAD. THERE WAS ALWAYS A LOT OF WORK TO BE DONE BUT EVERYONE WOULD PULL THEIR WEIGHT AND WORK AS A TEAM. THE MANAGERS WOULD JUMP IN AND GE THEIR HANDS DIRTY IN ORDER TO HELP
5. How much responsibility were you given during your placement?
THE LEVEL OF RESPONSIBILITY WAS GREAT I FELT AS THOUGH I WAS ABLE TO BE MYSELF AND DO WHAT I NEEDED TO DO IN ORDER TO ACHIEVE MY GOALS. AT TIMES I WOULD BE THE ONE IN CHARGE.THERE IS MUCH ROOM FOR RESPONSIBILITY WHAT WE DID WAS DELEGATE SO SOMEONE WAS RESPONSIBLE FOR ONE PARTICULAR THING SUCH AS THE LOCAL BUSINESS ACCOUNT. AND THEY ARE YOURS TO TAKE CARE OF.
6. To what extent did/will the skills you developed, and training you received, assist you in your degree studies and beyond?
ENTERPRISE IS A VERY GOOD COMPANY TO WORK FOR, NOT BECAUSE OF ITS SIZE AND REPUTATION. BUT BECAUSE IT TEACHES YOU SKILLS THAT YOU MAY NOT OTHERWISE HAVE HAD. I FEEL AS THOUGH I AM A MUCH MORE CONFIDENT AND CAPABLE PERSON IN LIFE DUE TO WORKING AT ENTERPRISE. I AM MORE ADEPT AT PROBLEM SOLVING ND PEOPLE SKILLS.
7. What was the general atmosphere in your office?
THE OFFICE ATMOSPHERE WAS GENERALLY VERY ELECTRIC. IT WAS ALWAYS A FUN PLACE TO BE. THE DAYS WOULD SPEED AWAY. I FELT AS THOUGH EVERYONE WAS FRIENDS AND IN MY CASE WE WERE, WE WOULD OFTEN SPEND TIME AFTER WORK TOGETHER AS A TEAM. WHICH OF COURSE TRANSFERRED TO THE OFFICE
8. How well organised was the overall work placement or internship set up?
VERY WELL ORGANISED, THERE WAS A CLEAR SCHEDULE O FOLLOW. AND A TRAINING PROGRAMME MADE SPECIFICALLY FOR YO. WITH INTERVALS FOR TRAINING, TO MAKE SURE YOU'RE GETTING ALONG VERY WELL.
9. In terms of personal training and development, to what extent did the company or firm invest in you?
THE COMPANY PUT A LOT OF TIME AND EFFORT INTO ME, THERE WAS A STRUCTURED TRAINING PROGRAMME AS WELL AS A UNENDING LIST OF PEOPLE YOU COULD TALK TO IF YOU HAD ANY PROBLEMS. YOU WOULD OFTEN BE TAKEN OUT FOR DINNERS OR FOR TEAM BUILDING EXERCISES.
10. What were the perks on your work placement?
Above 25 days holiday
11. How appealing are future employment prospects within the organisation?
THERE IS SO MUCH ROOM FOR DEVELOPMENT AT THIS COMPANY, AND THE COMPANY IS ONLY GROWING LARGER AND LARGER MEANING THERE ARE MORE AND MORE ROLES FOR PEOPLE TO GO INTO.
12. Was there a good social scene amongst any fellow placement students/colleagues?
HAVING A FEW PLACEMENT STUDENTS IN MY OFFICE IT WAS VERY GOOD, WE ALL WERE IN THE SAME SITUATION, YOU WEREN'T ALONE IN YOUR JOURNEY . HAT BEING SAID, AS A PLACEMENT EMPLOYEE YOU WEREN'T SET ASIDE, YOU WERE TREATED AS A REGULAR EMPLOYEE, WHETHER IT WAS YOUR FIRST MONTH OR YOUR 12TH.
13. What was the cost of living and socialising in the area you worked in?
I LIVED AT HOME IN BRACKNELL.
IN BASINGSTOKE THE COST OF LIVING IS SLIGHTLY ABOVE NORMAL DUE TO THE TRANSPORT BENEFITS.
THERE IS A GOOD SOCIAL LIFE IN BASINGSTOKE, AND ITS NOT FAR FROM LONDON AND READING WHICH HAVE GOOD AMENITIES
14. What was the Nightlife like in the area you worked?
N/A. WASN'T SOMETHING I LOOKED AT
15. Were there many opportunities to get involved in activities outside of work?
DEFINITELY. THE WORK CULTURE WAS VERY FRIENDLY AND THERE WHERE ALWAYS EVENTS BEING ORGASNISED. SUCH AS MEALS OUT, NIGHTS OUT AND FOOTBALL/ROUNDERS NIGHTS.