1. To what extent did you enjoy your work placement or internship?
Everyone I worked with were awesome and our customer crowd was extremely tolerable.
2. To what extent did you feel valued by your colleagues?
Most of the time I was valued and upheld but sometimes I felt different but that could have been because I am an intern with less experience.
3. To what extent were you given support and guidance by management/your supervisor(s)?
Everyone was willing to help in any way the could whenever I needed it.
4. How busy were you on a daily basis?
Mondays and Fridays were our busiest but other than that there was steady business. Having such a lack of work made me feel useless at times.
5. How much responsibility were you given during your placement?
I started off with none but then as I moved forward I was given more and more. The last month I felt on the same level as everyone else.
6. To what extent did/will the skills you developed, and training you received, assist you in your degree studies and beyond?
It will help me be more in-tuned with my future clients and customers when it comes to comfort in conversation as well as fact finding. I also have gained much sales experience and how to adapt my approach for each customer.
7. What was the general atmosphere in your office?
We all had a lot of fun with each other. All of our personalities worked really well together and it helped create bonds between us in and out of the office. Our comfort with each other relayed to a comfortable atmosphere for out customers.
8. How well organised was the overall work placement or internship set up?
I thought it was pretty well organized. My schedule was set daily, I had goals to reach, and I was always being aided when the time arose.
9. In terms of personal training and development, to what extent did the company or firm invest in you?
I felt that a lot of time was invested in me. Everyone had my best interest in hand and wanted me to get out of the internship as much as possible because it not only helped me but helped them a well.
10. What were the perks on your work placement?
11. How appealing are future employment prospects within the organisation?
I am indifferent. I think that the company would be awesome to work for as a backup if I cannot find a job in my field. I think that it could give me more experience for a future career but I am no positive that I would come back right away.
12. Was there a good social scene amongst any fellow placement students/colleagues?
We do not see each other much but the other interns in the group are awesome. We all have similar ambitions and personalities which makes it easy to connect when we have to.
13. What was the cost of living and socialising in the area you worked in?
14. What was the Nightlife like in the area you worked?
15. Were there many opportunities to get involved in activities outside of work?
Enterprise offers many different events and volunteering activities to get the employees involved.