Management Trainee Intern at Enterprise Rent-A-Car

Customer Service Sales
Enterprise Rent-A-Car is a Top Employer

7.8/10

6.5

Everyone I worked with were awesome and our customer crowd was extremely tolerable.

Most of the time I was valued and upheld but sometimes I felt different but that could have been because I am an intern with less experience.

Everyone was willing to help in any way the could whenever I needed it.

Mondays and Fridays were our busiest but other than that there was steady business. Having such a lack of work made me feel useless at times.

I started off with none but then as I moved forward I was given more and more. The last month I felt on the same level as everyone else.

It will help me be more in-tuned with my future clients and customers when it comes to comfort in conversation as well as fact finding. I also have gained much sales experience and how to adapt my approach for each customer.

We all had a lot of fun with each other. All of our personalities worked really well together and it helped create bonds between us in and out of the office. Our comfort with each other relayed to a comfortable atmosphere for out customers.

I thought it was pretty well organized. My schedule was set daily, I had goals to reach, and I was always being aided when the time arose.

I felt that a lot of time was invested in me. Everyone had my best interest in hand and wanted me to get out of the internship as much as possible because it not only helped me but helped them a well.

I am indifferent. I think that the company would be awesome to work for as a backup if I cannot find a job in my field. I think that it could give me more experience for a future career but I am no positive that I would come back right away.

We do not see each other much but the other interns in the group are awesome. We all have similar ambitions and personalities which makes it easy to connect when we have to.

N/A

N/A

Enterprise offers many different events and volunteering activities to get the employees involved.