Public Affairs at Atos

Public Relations
Atos is a Top Employer

8.6/10

I had a great experience throughout my placement year. A really informative learning experience, great opportunities throughout the year and a really supportive team.

My colleagues were great at ensuring I was valued within my team, asking for comments, feedback and ideas on all of the projects I worked on regularly.

They really made me feel part of a team and someone who made important contributions.

My supervisors always offer support and guidance when needed. They remained helpful and approachable to any questions I had throughout my placement.

I had an overall good workload throughout the year. Workload varied depending on the work at that time and I was able to work at a comfortable pace. The work was always manageable and my supervisors made sure the work was appropriate.

I was given a good level of responsibility accurate to my abilities in the role. I was provided with the opportunity to take on more or less responsibilities should I feel comfortable to.

The skills developed in this role provided both a good topic overview to my degree throughout the various work in the year. I also picked up additional skills for beyond my degree.

The atmosphere in the office was a comfortable and relaxing environment with plenty of flexible working areas to use depending on purpose etc.

The work placement set up worked well, with an informative induction process. Only comment I have is that, I would have preferred a joint introduction for all interns at the start of the placement to introduce each other.

There were plenty of training programs to be involved in throughout the year. Lots of opportunities to learn around your role, or in wider topics too.

The future employment prospects within the organisation look great. There are opportunities to grow, evolve and rise through the business during your career.

There was a great social scene and great social committee during my time at Atos. Plenty of events for placement students and graduates were organised with activities, events etc all being options.

London is overall a more costly place to socialise. However the benefit is that there is endless choice.

There are endless options in the local area with options to suit all tastes within a 5 min walk. Plenty of restaurants, bars, activities in the local area.

Lots and lots of opportunities to get involved in, for all interests