6.7/10

1647 reviews

• The Role
  • Organisation
  • Socialising
  2. I loved my placement at IBM as I really enjoyed the projects I was working on, the responsibility I got along with my team.

4. I had the opportunity to work with a diverse group of people on a global level and I always felt valued.

6. I was constantly challenging myself by taking on various responsibilities but I was always supported by my manager which allowed me to do well.

8. Very busy on a daily basis as there were so many opportunities to get involved with in and outside of my role.

9. How much responsibility were you given during your placement?
  10. I definitely was given a lot of responsibility which really allowed me to develop and work with a lot of people in the business.

12. Having a better understanding of the business and gaining transferable skills will really assist me in my degree.

14. Atmosphere is generally quiet, could improve to make it more lively

15. How well organised was the overall work placement or internship set up?
  16. It was well organised for me as despite the fact it was such a busy role I always felt like I had the right support.

18. Yes training and development was a big priority and a lot of options.

20. Company Parties/Events

Staff Sales/Staff Shop

Working from home

21. How appealing are future employment prospects within the organisation?
  22. Appealing as there are lot of opportunities and various roles available.

24. Yes as there are a lot of Interns so good social scene

25. What was the cost of living and socialising in the area you worked in?
  26. Expensive as it is central London but definitely a lot to do and worth it!

28. Great! Always a lot to do and so many cool bars.

30. Yes, there are so many opportunities so definitely good to get involved