2. To what extent did you feel valued by your colleagues?
There is a fantastic working environment at 3M, everyone is willing to help each other and there are great recognition schemes for people that go above and beyond.
3. To what extent were you given support and guidance by management/your supervisor(s)?
My supervisor was fantastic, he gave me lots of interesting things to do, and if I ever got stuck his time was never 'too precious' to come and lend me a hand. He even pushed me to chase ideas I had and gave me the opportunity to go to amazing events!
4. How busy were you on a daily basis?
At some points I had lots of work to get stuck into, and I was definitely pushed to get some things done, i never felt like I had nothing to do though, you just have to go and ask people for things to do.
5. How much responsibility were you given during your placement?
I was involved on some huge projects during my time at 3M, some of which were worth a lot of the company, so there was a great feeling of making a difference.
6. To what extent did/will the skills you developed, and training you received, assist you in your degree studies and beyond?
This year has helped me massively with my current 3rd year. I feel like i have already completed half my modules, before even starting. For developing skills for my future career, i could not speak highly enough of 3M.
Imagine yourself working at 3M
RateMyPlacement is currently advertising 3 roles at 3M