- 1. To what extent did you enjoy your work placement or internship?
- 2. To what extent did you feel valued by your colleagues?
- 3. To what extent were you given support and guidance by management/your supervisor(s)?
- 4. How busy were you on a daily basis?
- 5. How much responsibility were you given during your placement?
- 6. To what extent did/will the skills you developed, and training you received, assist you in your degree studies and beyond?
- 7. What was the general atmosphere in your office?
- 8. How well organised was the overall work placement or internship set up?
- 9. In terms of personal training and development, to what extent did the company or firm invest in you?
- 10. What were the perks on your work placement?
- 11. How appealing are future employment prospects within the organisation?
- 12. Was there a good social scene amongst any fellow placement students/colleagues?
- 13. What was the cost of living and socialising in the area you worked in?
- 14. What was the Nightlife like in the area you worked?
- 15. Were there many opportunities to get involved in activities outside of work?
It was a fantastic experience where I got to do meaningful work with wonderful people and I really learned a lot
They treated me like an equal member of the team and were incredibly considerate and thoughtful
Everyone was very accessible when we needed help
I was kept busy with meaningful work but was never stressed or overwhelmed
I got a lot of autonomy over the projects that I worked on and was treated like any other UX designer on a product team
I gained so many valuable skills that will be applicable in my studies especially since I’m studying UX design
It was warm, open, and just generally a happy and wonderful place to be
It was very well organized and considered. There were times when certain workshops or activities weren’t what we thought they’d be but overall it was great
There was definitely an emphasis on making sure our personal goals for the internship experience were met
I would absolutely love to come back and work for Redgate in the future
There were social events such as after work drinks and a company wide day out that were a lot of fun and I got along so well with my fellow interns which made the experience even better
Cambridge is a fairly expensive place to live but there were plenty of student discounts to leverage
Not the best nightlife in Cambridge but still lots of fun to be had
There were quite a few company activities to take part in- we went to see Deadpool for free in the first week
Internship (1-4 Months)