1. To what extent did you enjoy your work placement or internship?
I thoroughly enjoyed my internship. The company was fantastic in training my skills in customer service/management
2. To what extent did you feel valued by your colleagues?
I felt extremely valued by other employees. There was not a single day in branch where I was not praised for my efforts. The value of team work was always discussed
3. To what extent were you given support and guidance by management/your supervisor(s)?
The management/supervisors were extremely helpful and open when it came to questions. I never felt that I was annoying someone/being a burden on their day.
4. How busy were you on a daily basis?
I was located in the airport branch and I was always busy, there was never a period where there was nothing to do. At times I felt the company took on too many reservations based on what we were capable of but I know with increased experience I could adapt to this fast pace
5. How much responsibility were you given during your placement?
6. To what extent did/will the skills you developed, and training you received, assist you in your degree studies and beyond?
7. What was the general atmosphere in your office?
It was always a great atmosphere
8. How well organised was the overall work placement or internship set up?
9. In terms of personal training and development, to what extent did the company or firm invest in you?
10. What were the perks on your work placement?
11. How appealing are future employment prospects within the organisation?
12. Was there a good social scene amongst any fellow placement students/colleagues?
13. What was the cost of living and socialising in the area you worked in?
14. What was the Nightlife like in the area you worked?
15. Were there many opportunities to get involved in activities outside of work?