- To what extent did you enjoy your work placement or internship?
The internship was great experience for entering the real life of work.
- To what extent did you feel valued by your colleagues?
I felt very valued.
- To what extent were you given support and guidance by management/your supervisor(s)?
My manager helped me through every step of the way.
- How busy were you on a daily basis?
- How much responsibility were you given during your placement?
a lot of responsibility.
- To what extent did/will the skills you developed, and training you received, assist you in your degree studies and beyond?
Hours of work.
- What was the general atmosphere in your office?
Everyone was like family. the fun really didn't stop.
- How well organised was the overall work placement or internship set up?
very well. felt really good
- In terms of personal training and development, to what extent did the company or firm invest in you?
A lot . however they can do a little better
- What were the perks on your work placement?
Above 25 days holiday
- How appealing are future employment prospects within the organisation?
- Was there a good social scene amongst any fellow placement students/colleagues?
- What was the cost of living and socialising in the area you worked in?
£50 a week
- What was the Nightlife like in the area you worked?
- Were there many opportunities to get involved in activities outside of work?
- In addition to these questions, is there any extra information you would like to leave about your experiences on your work placement that other students may be interested in?