Marketing Intern at FDM Group

leeds Yorkshire and Humberside
Marketing

9.0/10

Marketing Intern

Thoroughly enjoyed my time at FDM.

Felt 100% valued by everyone at FDM. Always felt as if I was contributing to the growth of the company.

FDM run a great mentoring scheme which opened up new opportunities for myself and ensured I was able to obtain the best possible experience.

Always busy. Someone was always on hand to assist when things got really busy too! Never felt as if I couldn't cope with the workload as there was always someone to help.

I felt like I was given a lot of responsibility. All of it was extremely beneficial to the company and people around the offices had genuine interests in the work we was doing.

They will definately help me a lot. This was my first time working in both the office and project environment so I will certainly take a lot away from this experience.

Atmosphere was extremely friendly. Everyone just wants to help each other and produce the best possible outcomes.

100% organised. From day one I knew what I was doing and what I needed to do in order to achieve my tasks.

They certainly helped me a lot with this. My CV has improved so much since beginning and this is largely down to the mentoring scheme I was offered.

VERY!

yes this was very good. worked closely with other interns.

Reasonable, Leeds isn't the most expensive place!

Great nightlife!

Yeah, load of social and networking to get amongst. Great to meet new people and learn about their experiences.