Salesforce Assistant at Golfbreaks.com

Information Technology

Golfbreaks.com is a Top Employer

8.1/10

6.5

I thoroughly enjoyed my time at Golfbreaks.com, and found my role challenging yet enjoyable.

I was given a large amount of responsibility within my role and was treated like a full time employee. This meant that I felt highly valued by my team but also from other people from all across the business that I worked with during the placement year.

The support I received at Golfbreaks.com was fantastic, I had regular meetings with my manager which were very useful to discuss my role and any issues I may be experiencing.

The workload was a good balance as there were times there was a lot of work coming in however also quieter periods, meaning that I never felt too bored or too busy.

I was given a large amount of responsibility during my placement. My role involved working in first line support meaning I was dealing with a variety of different requests from people all across the business.

The placement year allowed me to develop not only professionally but also as a person, this came naturally from working with a wide range of people. I also completed my certification during the year which will no doubt come in useful when looking for future employment.

The general atmosphere in the office was good as it is a relatively young workforce.

The placement was well organised, for my role the beginning 2 weeks consisted of one to one training sessions and then progressed into more independent training throughout the year.

Frequent one to ones with my manager meant that I could track my progress throughout the year.

The placement scheme at Golfbreaks.com is well known for taking back placement students, therefore I would say the prospects are very good.

The social scene was very good, with regular company drinks/socials as well as five a side football.

Windsor can be a very expensive place to live especially if you are renting accommodation. Living costs weren't too bad as there are a range of shops/supermarkets in Windsor and in delivery distance.

There are a number of bars, pubs and a nightclub in Windsor so it's not too bad. London is also a short commute away.

There is a gym right next to the office which offers a Golfbreaks.com discount, as well as five a side. If you are a golfer there are many opportunities to play.