Student at Lubrizol

4.6
4.4
4.5

Reasearch and development scientist

Lots, it was really good fun in a warm and friendly environment

Very much, the people at Lubrizol are very friendly and treat the students as equals

My supervisor was very supportive and always available to assist in my work with helpful ideas

The work kept me busy and engaged, doing a masters year at Uni meant the work load was higher than most but still able to cope reasonably well

I was responsible and accountable for all my own work and worked independently on many of my projects

Perfectly

Great people to work with and a good mix between work and chat

Almost perfect, the safety course was slow to be implemented but was eventually finished

Company spared no expense in resources and people to provide everything I needed

Sociable at work but little outside of working hours

Manchester is a very student friendly city and the pay at Lubrizol is much better than most placements so no problem with costs

Manchester has an amazing culture and nightlife

There is a 5-a-side football group and some organisation of meals and nights out