Inventory Planner at BSH

Milton Keynes East Midlands
Logistics and Operations

8.4/10

I have a great year with BSH and enjoy working in professional area.

RateMyPlacement is currently advertising 17 roles at BSH

They provide me helps and insperation through works and their experience. I was responsible one category and was treat as planner rather than just an intern.

The managers gave me enough guidance and time to learn to get on with work and willing to correct me right from wrong. I have chance to practise and question them everytime I had any issue.

I have my daily job task and there are some issues comming during my day and I have to work on it. It make my day becomes much busier but a lot meaningful

RateMyPlacement is currently advertising 17 roles at BSH

People in the office is very friendly and easy to chat with. They always try to make working area be like a second home which is less pressure.

there are many training class to apply and were set up really welll. Your attendance is also support by the managers.

I have more about working in real business and acknowledge about an untold rules and what should need to be as an employee.