Customer Service Marketing Coordinator at BSH

Wolverton East Midlands
Advertising Business Analytics E-Business Marketing

7.6/10

eCommerce and online plus offline marketing activities.

I enjoyed my placement a lot. My job was diverse which made it fun and interesting to do.

RateMyPlacement is currently advertising 17 roles at BSH

I worked in a small department, however connected with many colleagues across the world. Everyone is treated in a respectful fashion and this supported my integration to the placement.

My manager was very welcoming and supporting in terms of my development. I was provided with the correct training which allowed me to excel at my job.

The work balance is great. There are some very busy periods, where you are learning a lot, and there are some periods during which the workload cools down.

I was given full responsibility in my daily tasks. I have managed my own projects and have worked in others where I have taken a great part. The placement has supported me in becoming more confident in my own work and initiative.

I have definitely learned a lot of skills during my time at BSH. Most importantly, I have developed my analytical skills and this will support me in my desired career path. At my time with BSH I have learned a lot of practical skills such as time management and balancing my own workload, which will support me as I enter my final year at University.

RateMyPlacement is currently advertising 17 roles at BSH

My colleagues are great to work with - a very well organised team. The atmosphere ranges, but is all-round very engaged with the work and balanced with laughter and fun.

The placement is organised well. Start and finish dates are very practical in terms of allowing students to finish on time to have enough time before returning to University.
Training and induction are organised to support the integration to the workplace.

There was a lot of on-the-job training at the beginning of my internship. This was very practical as the job environment supports progression.
Further training was organised by the company.

The organisation is great to work for and supports progression. Employment prospects are realistic and graduate positions are available to progress into if this is something you are working towards.

There was a great intern community in the organisation.

Depending on interests it can be an expensive area to live in.

One major club. Plenty of bars and pubs are available in MK.

A lot of sports opportunities are available in the local area. There are a lot of leisure centers which support activities.