Assisting trainees and other lawyers in their day to day work.
Report this review
- To what extent did you enjoy your work placement or internship?
The internship was enjoyable and very professionally run.
- To what extent did you feel valued by your colleagues?
My supervisors were friendly and warm.
- To what extent were you given support and guidance by management/your supervisor(s)?
The lawyers I worked with were extremely helpful and encouraging.
- How busy were you on a daily basis?
I was continuously occupied though there was a good balance of work and social activities.
- How much responsibility were you given during your placement?
My supervisor was willing to trust me with a high level of work.
- To what extent did/will the skills you developed, and training you received, assist you in your degree studies and beyond?
I certainly picked up many useful and relevant skills such as time management and effective communication.
- What was the general atmosphere in your office?
All the staff were enthusiastic and warm.
- How well organised was the overall work placement or internship set up?
The internship was extremely well organised.
- In terms of personal training and development, to what extent did the company or firm invest in you?
There was a substantial time spent on ensuring that I had a fruitful and engaging internship.
- What were the perks on your work placement?
Sports and Social Club
Healthcare from home
- How appealing are future employment prospects within the organisation?
Linklaters is a great firm which I would be happy to be a part of.
- Was there a good social scene amongst any fellow placement students/colleagues?
The other interns were great fun.
- What was the cost of living and socialising in the area you worked in?
Despite living in the city, the generous allowance provided by the Firm made it affordable.
- What was the Nightlife like in the area you worked?
London is a great city to live in.
- Were there many opportunities to get involved in activities outside of work?
There were plenty of social and sport activities planned for us.
- In addition to these questions, is there any extra information you would like to leave about your experiences on your work placement that other students may be interested in?