School Leaver Insight Day at BDO

Leeds Yorkshire and Humberside

8.3/10

I really enjoyed it. Of course we were all rather quiet but everyone was friendly making me feel I could ask any question.

RateMyPlacement is currently advertising 1 role at BDO

Yes because they had made the effort to create presentations and taken time out for us.

We could ask any questions we liked to lots of different people.

Notdegree studies as this was for an apprenticeship, but it definitely would help in the application process and when attendinng an assessment centre.

Very well structured. We knew what we were going to do and when and we got to meet many people.

We were all quiet because we didn’t know each other but the atmosphere was definitely very friendly.

N/A

Definitely. Having the networking lunch definitely allowed us to see the atmosphere at BDO and how it would be for us.

Yes, the companies culture could be seen well through the trainees. However we didn’t get the chance to meet or speak to any managers, senior managers or partners.

It really helped me to see what audit, tax, internal audit are and helped me decide which one I would like to persue.

Networking Lunch with current Guaduate and School Leaver Trainees.

Very enjoyable.

Yes, and there are many of them apparently.

If they’re considering applying to BDO, yes.