Placement Student - Research at Lubrizol

Manchester North West
Chemistry

Lubrizol is a Top Employer

8.9/10

My year at Lubrizol was very enjoyable with a good office atmosphere and challenging work.

RateMyPlacement is currently advertising 3 roles at Lubrizol

Colleagues readily give praise for hard work or good ideas and are open to suggestions from students.

There was a perfect level of support and for each student the management ensured it was high or low enough. The managers are happy to let students work to their capabilities and only step in when help is clearly needed.

RateMyPlacement is currently advertising 3 roles at Lubrizol

The staff at Lubrizol are excellent to work with. They are kind hearted and want others to do well. They offer help when required or pointers on chemistry problems etc.

The interview process and induction was very good with a lot of attention to detail. There was a good level or chemistry introduction to insight interest but not too much for students to feel pressured.

Fortunately I was lucky enough for Lubrizol to employ me after my placement.

Me and my fellow students went out on social events regularly and other staff from Lubrizol were always happy to join us.

As the placement is just outside of Manchester the cost of living is reasonable.

As we work just a short distance from Manchester city centre there are many different places to go to.