2. To what extent did you feel valued by your colleagues?
I was surrounded by numerous skilled and smart people, with various backgrounds. They were very opened and approachable, facilitating by this my learning. Most of them had a lot of years of experience in different areas of finance, from trading to investment banking, providing by then better insights. Bloomberg is very focused on people and this can be seen in the employees behaviour.
3. To what extent were you given support and guidance by management/your supervisor(s)?
4. How busy were you on a daily basis?
5. How much responsibility were you given during your placement?
6. To what extent did/will the skills you developed, and training you received, assist you in your degree studies and beyond?
Imagine yourself working at Bloomberg
RateMyPlacement is currently advertising 4 roles at Bloomberg