Sales & Analytics Intern at Bloomberg

Business Analytics Customer Service Sales

Bloomberg is a Top Employer

8.9/10

8.6

I really enjoyed my experience at Bloomberg and would really like to work here in the future. I enjoyed the time spent with people here

RateMyPlacement is currently advertising 4 roles at Bloomberg

I felt myself valued by colleagues from the very first day. I did not see any differences in attitude to interns and full-time employees and enjoyed the flat culture of the company.

I was always given support and guidance by management. If I had any questions I always could sit down with my managers to discuss them and they always had time for me.

I had enough projects: it was never dull and never I felt like I was overloaded with projects.

I was given significant amount of responsibility from the very beginning. After one week of training, I was allowed to call clients which shows that I was valued and was given responsibility from the start.

RateMyPlacement is currently advertising 4 roles at Bloomberg

The atmosphere was awesome. I really liked people around me and their responsiveness. The atmosphere was inspiring.

The way internship was organized is perfect. Everything was scheduled and we had exposure to different tasks and departments.

Company invested a lot in me, providing me with lots of trainings for all of the interns. Also, I had a chance to opt for optional trainings.

They are very appealing.

Compared to the places I used to live before, London was expensive.