2. To what extent did you feel valued by your colleagues?
I felt myself valued by colleagues from the very first day. I did not see any differences in attitude to interns and full-time employees and enjoyed the flat culture of the company.
3. To what extent were you given support and guidance by management/your supervisor(s)?
I was always given support and guidance by management. If I had any questions I always could sit down with my managers to discuss them and they always had time for me.
4. How busy were you on a daily basis?
I had enough projects: it was never dull and never I felt like I was overloaded with projects.
5. How much responsibility were you given during your placement?
I was given significant amount of responsibility from the very beginning. After one week of training, I was allowed to call clients which shows that I was valued and was given responsibility from the start.
6. To what extent did/will the skills you developed, and training you received, assist you in your degree studies and beyond?
Imagine yourself working at Bloomberg
RateMyPlacement is currently advertising 2 roles at Bloomberg