2. To what extent did you feel valued by your colleagues?
very respectful colleagues. Flat structure. everyone was patient and approachable.
3. To what extent were you given support and guidance by management/your supervisor(s)?
Support and guidance varied in departments and from one team leader to another. Sales is generally more independent whereas analytics is structured. Supervisors efforts varied based on how much they liked individual.
4. How busy were you on a daily basis?
Progressively more busy throughout the internship, were given more projects and seeked out projects independently.
5. How much responsibility were you given during your placement?
company is not scared for new interns to make mistakes...happy for us to interact with clients from the very first day. Did however prepare us for each conversation before.
6. To what extent did/will the skills you developed, and training you received, assist you in your degree studies and beyond?
none whatsoever for degree studies. however soft skills are developed such as sales/presentation/communication skills.
Imagine yourself working at Bloomberg
RateMyPlacement is currently advertising 2 roles at Bloomberg