Trade Marketing at BSH

Milton Keynes Greater London
Marketing

7.7/10

7.4

My placement was a very enjoyable experience, I was given plenty of opportunities to develop my skills and further my understanding of work life.

RateMyPlacement is currently advertising 17 roles at BSH

My team gave me ample opportunity to lead projects and provide my opinion on matters.

I had weekly catch ups with my manager where we discussed my tasks for the week and how to develop myself.

I was given plenty of tasks to occupy time.

I was given lots of responsibility while on my placement and I have the opportunity to leads some new projects.

This placement year has allowed me to develop my teamwork as well as my time management which will be very useful in my final year at University.

RateMyPlacement is currently advertising 17 roles at BSH

The office created a very positive working environment and everyone was more than happy to help you if you had any questions.

My year was only the second year to do the internship at BSH as a result they were sill learning how to provide us with the best possible experience. However BSH did provide us with a student house which was a 10 minute walk from the office which was very convenient.

BSH enrolled us on a series of training sessions focusing on the development of a number of core skills theses include:
Time Management
Customer Service
Presentation skills
Managing Meetings
Project Management

Being a part of the intern community was a great experience, the interns socialized a lot outside of work as we used to have TV nights, play 7 aside football and even went to Prague together.

There is only one nightclub in Milton Keynes and it is quite expensive, apart from that its still quite expensive.

The nightlife is what you make it

They have regular activities including charity challenges, football and yoga.