7. What was the general atmosphere in your office?
The office created a very positive working environment and everyone was more than happy to help you if you had any questions.
8. How well organised was the overall work placement or internship set up?
My year was only the second year to do the internship at BSH as a result they were sill learning how to provide us with the best possible experience. However BSH did provide us with a student house which was a 10 minute walk from the office which was very convenient.
9. In terms of personal training and development, to what extent did the company or firm invest in you?
BSH enrolled us on a series of training sessions focusing on the development of a number of core skills theses include:
10. What were the perks on your work placement?
Sports and Social Club
Staff Sales/Staff Shop
Working from home
11. How appealing are future employment prospects within the organisation?
12. Was there a good social scene amongst any fellow placement students/colleagues?
Being a part of the intern community was a great experience, the interns socialized a lot outside of work as we used to have TV nights, play 7 aside football and even went to Prague together.
13. What was the cost of living and socialising in the area you worked in?
There is only one nightclub in Milton Keynes and it is quite expensive, apart from that its still quite expensive.
14. What was the Nightlife like in the area you worked?
The nightlife is what you make it
15. Were there many opportunities to get involved in activities outside of work?
They have regular activities including charity challenges, football and yoga.
Imagine yourself working at BSH
RateMyPlacement is currently advertising 17 roles at BSH