Intern at BDO

Auditing/Tax

BDO is a Top Employer

8.2/10

I enjoyed my internship experience a lot as I learnt a lot about the corporate international tax department.

I felt quite valued by my colleagues in the CIT department as the culture was very inclusive and supportive and everyone I spoke to was willing to explain what they did.

I was given support and guidance for all the work I did and when I didn't receive support/guidance then I would ask.

I was busy for most of the time.

I was given a fair amount of responsibility for some of the work I did.

Very supportive, collaborative and inclusive.

The internship was quite organised - I had to actively seek work which was good as I was proactive however there were times when there was no work for me.

My counselling manager made an effort to talk me about development points through our catch-ups and I could always go to relevant people in the department to ask questions.

• There were no perks with this Internship

Good as there is a lot of room progress and development.

Yes everyone was very sociable and there were a lot of social events.