Accountant at BDO

Nottingham East Midlands

BDO is a Top Employer

8.1/10

Currently a student at university

It was an interactive session and we were forced to work in different groups which broke the ice between us and helped to build connections. Everyone was very friendly and did not hesitate to make each other feel comfortable.

Coming from a medical background and having no knowledge about accountancy, the insight day really helped my understanding. It was a relief to know that you didn't need a background in accounting to be able to excel at BDO as they looked at your soft skills.

Quite a lot. Different people from different areas came to talk about what they did and what was expected from us. They gave us advice on application processes, interviews (what to do and what not to do), the kind of experience one should try and get before applying etc

Very well structured