Finance Assistant at Golfbreaks.com

Invoicing
Debtor Chasing
Dealing with Suppliers
Banking

Golfbreaks is a great company, you are made to feel welcome from day one, and do not get treated differently even though being a student! The full time staff are great and you also get to work alongside other students so there is a social aspect to.

I was included in the team straight away.

Regular meetings were carried to check how we were getting on and make sure we were happy with our job etc.

There was always work to do even though it was a seasonal business.

I had my own area to look after, and this affected other members of my department so I had to carry out my job well.

Being in an office develops all skills, I will take everything I have learnt back to uni with me!

work hard play hard was the ethos and it was great!

Very organised from day one!

we had some training sessions, and our commercial knowledge was being improved too.

There are always opportunities but it will depend what the company needs at the time of graduation.

social side of this is really good, there are over 20 students to go out with, and also the full timers.

Windsor itself is expensive but it was easy to walk to work.. however you can live in other areas for less.

small but a good night out!

there was always football and golf for the lads.. less for the girls!