I extremely emjoyed my time at CMS. Everyone was helpful and welcoming, I could not have hoped for a better team to work with.
2. To what extent did you feel valued during your time at the company or firm?
There were times when I felt that I was overlooked for work but I realise that it would probably take much longer for me to complete. I appreciated any work that was given to me and I am glad that I was trusted to do it
3. How much guidance/support did you receive during the insight?
Everyone looked to help me out and give advice. I always felt that I could ask anyone anything
4. To what extent did/will the skills you developed, and information you received, assist you in your degree studies and beyond?
5. How well structured was the insight?
Sometimes there were times where I felt that people might not be in the loop about why I was working but generally people knew
6. How was the general atmosphere during your insight?
7. In terms of personal training and development, to what extent did the company or firm invest in you?
I was surprised to the extent that the company spent time and effort on me. It was great to feel valued in such a way
8. To what extent did the insight help you to understand what it would be like to have a full time role with the company or firm?
9. How much did the insight help you in understanding the company culture?
Learned that the culture of inclusiveness and personable people was absolutely true.
10. How valuable was the content in helping you to decide on your future career path?
nothing like first hand experience
11. Were you paid or reimbursed adequately for this experience?
12. Were there opportunities for networking and meeting other employees of the company or firm?
13. How were the networking/ social event opportunities?
14. Did you find out about activities that employees can get involved in outside of work?