Vacations Scheme at CMS

Commercial Law

9.4/10

9.7

I really enjoyed my experience, everyone was very friendly and I think that everything I learnt I will be able to use in the future.

Ultimately I knew that I couldn't take on too much responsibility during my time here and that was reflected in the work load that I received. However the work that I did get too complete gave me a decent insight into the firm itself.

Both people in my team and in other practice areas were always willing to answer my questions. At times I didn't even realise that I was talking to a partner.

I can't be sure where I will specialise yet my familiarity with CMS systems certainly gives me an edge should I be invited to come back as a trainee.

The program was very detailed and covered a broad range of topics.

CMS has a genuine collegiate atmosphere. I couldn't have ended up at a more friendly place to begin my careers in law.

They treated us as if we were actual trainees when taking us through IT and systems trainings. Very helpful.

I honestly feel very comfortable to take on a role at the firm.

No doubt CMS ticks the boxes in terms of CSR, Diversity and Inclusion.

I've decided that I want to become a trainee at this firm

Didn't need travel reimbursement.

We had two or three opportunities, that was sufficient.