2. To what extent did you feel valued by your colleagues?
Very valued - the work I was doing was important to the running of the project and I knew it was adding value.
3. To what extent were you given support and guidance by management/your supervisor(s)?
I was given a lot of support from HR. On my second project, however, I did not really have a line manager.
4. How busy were you on a daily basis?
First project I was not given enough work to do initially and had to bring this up with my line manager. He then addressed this issue and gave me more tasks and responsibility. On my second project I was given too much to do! I had to learn to manage people's expectations.
5. How much responsibility were you given during your placement?
A lot of responsibility - I worked mainly with senior managers in my second project.
6. To what extent did/will the skills you developed, and training you received, assist you in your degree studies and beyond?
Great extent, especially communication skills.
Imagine yourself working at Accenture
RateMyPlacement is currently advertising 1 role at Accenture