• Managing my own caseload and daily set tasks to do ensures I am organised and completing set tasks on time.
• Taking incoming calls and making outbound calls when needed. Negotiating using both telephone and letter writing skills to achieve the best possible outcomes at the earliest opportunity if unable to achieve settlement or agree repayment, the litigation procedures will follow.
• Maintaining my case management system and storing the required data for ongoing management of individual accounts. Ensures consistency throughout the organisation.
• Delivering the best possible service to our clients in a professional and efficient manner to ensure the organisation’s image is maintained.
Working with the other Case Handlers in the team to maximise performance as a whole.
1. To what extent did you enjoy your work placement or internship?
Imagine yourself working at Shoosmiths
RateMyPlacement is currently advertising 1 role at Shoosmiths