1. To what extent did you enjoy your work placement or internship?
I very much enjoyed my internship. It gave me the opportunity to learn a lot on various subjects and mad me want to work in an industry that I had not thought of before. It was a challenging and rewarding experience that allowed me to learn about myself and meet wonderful people.
2. To what extent did you feel valued by your colleagues?
I never felt like I was an intern, everyone made me feel like I was their colleague and me feel like I was part of the team.
3. To what extent were you given support and guidance by management/your supervisor(s)?
My supervisors and managers were always there if I had a question or an issue and were always patient enough to give a full explanation which helped me understand the job better.
4. How busy were you on a daily basis?
My workload was well balances between having enough work to do and having enough time to learn and understand the implications of the job.
5. How much responsibility were you given during your placement?
6. To what extent did/will the skills you developed, and training you received, assist you in your degree studies and beyond?
The skills that I developed are very useful as I was offered a job at the end of my internship. I am confident the skills that I have developed are helping me in my current job.
7. What was the general atmosphere in your office?
8. How well organised was the overall work placement or internship set up?
9. In terms of personal training and development, to what extent did the company or firm invest in you?
10. What were the perks on your work placement?
11. How appealing are future employment prospects within the organisation?
I got a job at the end of my intenship.
12. Was there a good social scene amongst any fellow placement students/colleagues?
13. What was the cost of living and socialising in the area you worked in?
14. What was the Nightlife like in the area you worked?
15. Were there many opportunities to get involved in activities outside of work?
I had many opportunities to get involved in charity. I volunteered twice and both experiences were truly fun and rewarding.