Project coordinator at Bloomberg

Customer Service French Spanish

Bloomberg is a Top Employer

8.9/10

9.4

I very much enjoyed my internship. It gave me the opportunity to learn a lot on various subjects and mad me want to work in an industry that I had not thought of before. It was a challenging and rewarding experience that allowed me to learn about myself and meet wonderful people.

RateMyPlacement is currently advertising 4 roles at Bloomberg

I never felt like I was an intern, everyone made me feel like I was their colleague and me feel like I was part of the team.

My supervisors and managers were always there if I had a question or an issue and were always patient enough to give a full explanation which helped me understand the job better.

My workload was well balances between having enough work to do and having enough time to learn and understand the implications of the job.

The skills that I developed are very useful as I was offered a job at the end of my internship. I am confident the skills that I have developed are helping me in my current job.

RateMyPlacement is currently advertising 4 roles at Bloomberg

I got a job at the end of my intenship.

I had many opportunities to get involved in charity. I volunteered twice and both experiences were truly fun and rewarding.