Sales and Analytics at Bloomberg

Computer Science Economics Internet/e-Commerce/New Media Sales

Bloomberg is a Top Employer

8.3/10

very positive experience, have bee involved in many activities and met a lot of people. Moreover, I understood how is to work for a big company, what is the working environment of bloomberg and the importance of team working. Very friendly environment and many opportunities to get involved in different activities. Finally, being a big company there are many opportunities for students from a very broad study background.

RateMyPlacement is currently advertising 3 roles at Bloomberg

Have been involved in the day to day activities of my colleagues with real issues to solve.

Have participated to training and learning session, thus is easy to get involved with extra activities and guided by other employees

working hours from 8am to 6 pm, depending on the day and on the team assigned we had different projects.

I have been given real responsabilities from my team. Indeed, I have cold called clients, have participated to meetings and have presented ideas on projects, which I had been assigned, to managers and head of desks.

Professional experience which has had much influence on my master decision. Very useful to understand how a big company such as Bloomberg works, what is behind "customer service" and how to efficiently manage on one side IT technologies / developments and on the other side finacial knoledge and customer relationships. Finally, it has been a beautiful personal experience: 10 weeks at Bloomberg helps also students to understand their career objectives.

RateMyPlacement is currently advertising 3 roles at Bloomberg

Very positive atmosphere based on communication and mutual respect. The most experienced members were always available to hear from you. Finally, I could ask many questions without feeling embarassed.

The internship experience is amazing. Indeed, being a big company tere are also many interns and I have met a lot of people with whome I still talk on a regular basis. Many activities are organised only for interns and parties as well.

The company invests a huge capital on its employees, and being only an intern for 10 weeks I had the feeling that the company has invested on my training in order to feel integrated to the Bloomberg culture.

It depends on the need of the company. There may be more demand in certain periods or when there is the need for a specific profile.

Very good environment between interns and also among employees.

Rented a room in zone two, so it was quite affordable (under UK standards). Cost of living in London, on average is more expensive compared to other european countries.

Very fun nightlife in the city, there are areas (like shoreditch) which get very busy during the evening/night plus there are many pubs near the office.

London city is amazing in terms of nightlife and activities. Each day / week end there are some events going on and it isn't difficult at all to be involved.