Key Result Areas & Main Duties
The ABU Sales Support Executive is responsible for supporting the ABU Sales Team in the delivery of customer strategies and activation of sales plans, by performing an administrative and project support function.
- Support the sales team in the development of sales activities (including customer facing meetings, events, congress).
- Support the Director of Sales in the development of sales force effectiveness programs including insights gathering and data analysis.
- Responsible for CRM reporting and analytics together with the development of the monthly scorecard communication.
- Maintain relations with customers active on Merz brand clinic finders and manage the accuracy of the data.
- Assist the ABU sales team with the communication of offers and initiatives in line with marketing calendar and commercial manager’s plans.
- Responsible for administration associated with sales budget requests in co-operation with finance and accounts payable.
- Manage and maintain sales communication via the appropriate compliance channels (Veeva)
- Co-ordinate the approvals of new commercial material amongst relevant departments according to the relevant Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs).
- Assist the customer service and warehouse function in line with work load and business needs.
- Any other duties that management may deem, from time to time, to be necessary.
Note: This job description is a guide to the principal, current duties of the job. It does not form part of the contract of employment.
Experience & Qualifications
- Must be studying towards or have just completed an undergraduate degree, preferably in a business discipline.
- Must have the right to live and work in the UK for the duration of the role.
Profile of the Candidate
Technical skills and abilities
- Fully conversant with all Microsoft office programmes, particularly Excel and PowerPoint.
Emotional skills and abilities
- Good interpersonal skills
- Creative thinking
- Organised and disciplined
5 most important job specific skills
- Desire to learn and take a hands on approach to the role
- Strong numerical and analytical skills with good attention to detail
- Ability to handle several tasks at once
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills – written and verbal
- Self-motivated, resilient with good energy levels
About Merz Aesthetics
Since creating one of the world’s first anti-wrinkle creams in 1953, Merz has been a driver of innovation in the fast-evolving field of aesthetic medicine. Merz Pharma is a privately held pharmaceutical company based in Frankfurt, Germany.
As part of the Merz Pharma Group, Merz Aesthetics (ABU) is active in research, development and distribution of innovative products in the areas of; aesthetic medicine and dermatology. Today, our products are used by healthcare professionals in more than 90 countries.
How to apply
To apply for this role, please email your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.