About Go About China
Go Abroad China is an established and leading provider of paid Internship in China Programs and Chinese Language program in China. For over 13 years, our dynamic and guaranteed programs have attracted over 4000 talented undergraduates, graduates and young professionals from over 80 countries globally, who have all gained professional and interpersonal skills, keeping them ahead in the job market. We are partnered with more than 600 established international and SME businesses in various cities in China with over 2000 internship opportunities to choose from. We have successfully created life-changing experiences through our paid Chinese internship and Chinese language programs organized each year and have provided job opportunities in China for young professionals worldwide who have successfully secured full time jobs after the completion of their internship programs.
*Please note: Our Chinese language programs do not require you to be fluent in Mandarin, though this would be very useful; our main requirement is being fluent in English. During your Chinese Language Program, you will be placed with an English-speaking supervisor and be taught by experienced English speaking teachers when you arrive in China.
Consultancy & Project Management Internship in China
Gain hands-on professional skills and experience. Stand out from your peers in the very competitive job market and be mentored and trained by experienced professionals in an international Business Internship in China.
- Advisory roles generally go down the Consulting Pathway: directly supporting clients across multiple industries and roles, such as developing market-leading analytics solutions and defining architectures, processes and tools to improve the way clients manage their information. This role will test and develop interpersonal skills and provide the intern with experience of the end-to-end process of a technology project, from definition, through development and on to User Acceptance Testing.
- Technical roles generally go down three pathways:
- Consulting Pathway: focusing on designing, developing and delivering intelligent solutions to turn our client’s data into visual displays and actionable insights that support their decision making and add value to the business.
- Enterprise Performance Management Solutions Pathway: focusing on delivering solutions that allow our clients to measure and drive business performance, especially financial, using platforms such as Oracle, SAP and IBM.
- Information Management Solutions Pathway: focusing on designing, developing and delivering systems that support the collection, integration and quality of data across the enterprise.
- Take responsibility very early in your career – quickly supervising, coaching and mentoring your own teams.
- Build strong relationships with clients and colleagues, working collaboratively in like-minded teams.
- Experience different cultures and local business practices, working with colleagues and clients around the world. As well as enjoying opportunities for national and international travel.
- Get involved outside your day job, in the many corporate responsibility and social activities on offer at Deloitte.
- Aiding innovation through research and application of solutions for clients
- Supporting resolution of business problems, or helping clients to grow their business by using technology
- Supporting reviews of current client projects and identifying issues and areas of opportunity
- Gathering requirements for technical specifications or design
- Learning and applying core project management skills to work for our clients
- Working closely with colleagues and clients to identify improvements or risks for the project
- Digital Fluency: Ability to embrace, evaluate and pioneer digital concepts and languages
- Design Thinking: Ability to integrate customer needs, technical possibilities and business requirements to solve complex problems
- Technical Domain Expertise: Ability to learn expertise in a technical domain to enable client’s strategic agenda
- Analyses the External Environment: Ability to analyse trends and technologies and apply insights to assess the impact and value on the business
- Delivery Excellence: Ability to team with others to produce a high quality work product to ensure a superior client experience
- Analytical Thinking & Problem Solving: Ability to collect, assimilate and analyse relevant data and use standard processes and tools to help surface and support solutions
- Knowledge and /or interest in TMT sector
- Advanced analysis and problem solving skills
- Numerical competency
- Advanced Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
- Written and presentation skills
- Planning and organisational skills
Perks and Benefits
- A professional internship placement with salary guaranteed
- Internship Training and career advice, gain a true understanding of the Chinese business culture and language.
- Mentorship and training from professionals in your career field
- Broaden your horizons about opportunities in the world, travel and understand China better, and overall become transformed and immersed in the culture
- An All-Inclusive Service Pack, nice housing accommodation, airport transfers,
- Visa assistance, pre-departure assistance and onsite orientation, Chinese language courses
- Networking and cultural events, electives, excursions, trips and taking it easy during the Chinese holidays
- Continuous feedback about your progress and performance from the intern company
- 24/7 onsite support from GAC professional staff
- No Risk Payment Policy and Best Competitive Price
- Get a reference letter and establish contacts for your future career
- Certificate upon completion and credit transfer
- 20% of GAC Internship in China program participants got a permanent job offer after they finished the program
Please note: Our program fees, depending on the duration and the program type (1 month - 12 months), start from US$1,580.