SAP is a world leader in business enterprise software; nearly 100,000 companies in every industry across the globe are using SAP software right now to improve their business processes. By helping to manage their flow of information, SAP empowers people and organisations to work together more efficiently and use their business insight to become best run businesses.
Based in Greater London, our placement scheme offers you the opportunity to gain invaluable, career boosting industry experience in an exciting and diverse environment. Through our intern programme you will be given the chance to maximise your skill set as much as possible and work alongside some of the most experienced and knowledgeable professionals in the technology industry, as well as adapting and gaining a vast amount of business responsibility and exposure.
EMEA & MEE Audience Marketing Associate
The intern will be involved in supporting the EMEA & MEE Audience Marketing Team in day-to-day operational tasks, as well as taking responsibility for end-to-end marketing processes aligned to the Campaign Management Bureau (centralized campaign execution hub for the region). This includes campaign preparation, execution and performance reporting. The EMEA & MEE Audience Marketing Team are responsible for awareness and demand generation activities touching the EMEA & MEE regional key priorities, focusing on content management.
Strategic tasks and operational responsibilities
- Take part in yearly marketing planning process, providing support to marketing priority leads
- Take on supporting role in individual marketing programs as defined by the Integrated Marketing team head.
- Support the roll out of key Marketing Demand Generation programs by assuming complete responsibility for specific activities that will help to amplify the campaign’s impact and drive more marketing generated opportunities & closed opportunities, e.g. development of social media aspects, event planning.
- Support the team with qualitative and quantitative reporting requirements coming from several stakeholders across the marketing & sales organization.
- Prepare regular team marketing communications – Newsletters and blogs.
- Manage the team’s budget, including the preparation a monthly budget forecast. This involves informing the team of up to date actuals status and available resources.
- Host a weekly team call, following up with a communication of notes and actions.
- Participate and contribute in all related calls/project discussions/team calls.
What will the Intern gain from being part of your team?
- The opportunity to develop your skills and put into practice what you have learnt in the first two years of your university degree.
- Gain invaluable business knowledge and understanding of how can Marketing positively contribute to the business.
- Work in a virtual team, which will contribute to the development of your communicational skills. As well as, work in a diverse environment, helping you to build relationships across cultures.
- Get experience in working in global, regional and field marketing, allowing you to understand how the different layers collaborate as one team to support the business.
What are you looking for in an Intern?
Bright, articulate and motivated students who are currently on course for a 2:1 degree with the following key competencies
- Business, Marketing/working knowledge would be an advantage
- Strong proficiency in MS Office (Especially Excel but also PPT and Word)
- Time Management.
- Team player.
- High energy level.
- Effective communicator/good interpersonal skills.
- 25 days holiday & an additional day off for your birthday
- Laptop and other SAP equipment
- Free lunch and a subsidised coffee shop
- Buddy Mentoring scheme
- ‘Appreciation’ reward scheme
- Travel opportunities within the UK and Europe
- Sporting opportunities e.g. football and netball clubs
- Volunteering and charity opportunities
How to apply
To apply for this role and to find out more, please click on the apply button below.