“I really enjoyed the Talent Academy, as it gave me the opportunity to experience what life at PwC is really like. The activities were challenging, but really fun. I would recommend anyone with an interest in professional services to apply to the programme.…” - Read full review
Our purpose is to build trust in society. Providing decision makers with information they can trust and giving investors’ confidence. Our high-quality audit adds insight and value and shows if a company is sustainable and profitable.
The tax landscape is constantly changing. Your knowledge will help high-profile organisations, entrepreneurs and family businesses understand complex rules and make informed decisions with significant impacts. You’ll also help governments ensure the efficient operation of tax systems and use your insight to solve long-term problems.
Over 3,000 tax experts work in some 20 key areas and you’ll be part of a business that’s proactively engaging in the tax policy debate and focused on leading views and new ideas. Our people need to be flexible and ready to build strong relationships, networks and leadership skills. Our expertise covers every conceivable area of taxation.
Work on real projects, learn about our business and get exposure to a prestigious client list. You'll work alongside graduate trainees and experienced professionals on everyday projects. So you’ll get a good insight into working life at PwC. Our six-month work placements start in September and are available at offices across the UK.
You may decide to request an extension to your placement up to 11 months, or take six months out before you start your new career. You will sit a selection of professional accounting exams and get well on your way to becoming an ICAEW Chartered Accountant (ACA). You could leave with a graduate job offer and you’d then come back into a second year role to us, a year ahead of your peers.
You'll do the same work and benefit from the same training as our first-year graduate recruits, contributing to a range of client projects as part of a highly skilled team. The work can be intense at times – but you’ll have plenty of fun, not forgetting competitive rewards, along the way.
Reasons to join us
- Be part of the world’s leading professional services global network.
- Experience the best opportunities to learn, grow and excel, by learning on-the-job, learning from others, and through formal learning.
- Work in a supportive culture with access to a wide range of people to support your development - professional qualifications team, tutors, career coach and mentor and independent careers service team - to help you steer your career in your chosen direction.
- Be at the forefront of innovation and the heart of the digital revolution.
- Earn a competitive salary, holiday banking where you can accrue up to 40 days holiday and the ability to design a benefits package to meet your personal needs.
- Support to gain a professional qualification – study towards becoming a Chartered Accountant with the Institute of Chartered Accountants, England and Wales (ICAEW) or the Institute of Chartered Accountants of Scotland (ICAS).
What you need to bring us
- A 2:1 or above in any degree subject
Opportunities are at the heart of a career with us. And we’re proud, based on the opportunity we offer, that students have voted us the number one Graduate Employer in The Times Top 100 Graduate Employers survey for the last 13 years.
Take the opportunity of a lifetime.
How to apply
To apply for this role and to find out more, please click on the apply button below.
More Jobs From PwC
Deadline 28th Feb 2018