8.1/10

• Organisation
  • Socialising
    6.0

DC Pensions Client Administration Team

2. The work was isnightful and the overall experience gave me a great insight into life within Fidelity.

4. I was given a lot of responsibility from the beginning, at no point did I feel like I was 'just an intern'.

6. The support was extensive, not only from my personal manager, but also from the sponsor of the Business Management stream and HR.

8. It varied, some days were very busy, others less so.

9. How much responsibility were you given during your placement?
  10. I was running my own project within the team, so I had a lot of responsibility.

12. Hopefully my experience will allow me to better respond to any interview questions, it has definitly already widened my knowlege about the asset management industry.

14. Very relaxed, everyone was extremely friendly.

15. How well organised was the overall work placement or internship set up?
  16. It was the most well organised internship I have undertaken. There was a comprehensive social calendar organised, there were in office Lunch and Learn sessions to gain wider exposure to the rest of the business also.

18. The first week was exclusively training in areas such as excel and financial markets. Fidelity definitely invested in interns beyond my expectations.

20. Subsidised Canteen

Company Parties/Events

21. How appealing are future employment prospects within the organisation?
  22. Hopefully the internship will lead to a full time graduate role.

24. The office is very large, so although we organised drinks between fellow interns, there wasnt really 'after work drinks' with colleagues.

25. What was the cost of living and socialising in the area you worked in?
  26. I was based in Kingswood, the food here is subsidised so very reasonable and there are free Fidelity coaches to and from the station.

28. No nightlife in Kingswood, have to go to London.

30. Lots of opportunities for social drinks for interns, within the wider company there are many different activiites going on, including charity runs and barbecues.

Business Management