IBD Summer Analyst at Bank of America

Banking - Investment

Bank of America is a Top Employer

10.0/10

Working with Excel and PowerPoint on various projects that included tasks such as valuation, industry research, company analysis etc.

I was a summer intern within IBD and I really enjoyed working there. I really couldn't expect anything better than it was. I was mainly working with PowerPoint and Excel on various projects that included industry research, valuation etc.

RateMyPlacement is currently advertising 1 role at Bank of America

A lot! We are interns and we are aware of that, but apart from that I felt valued and as a part of the team. That was very important for me.

Amazing people I had an opportunity to work for. You would expect bankers to be unapproachable, but at least the ones I worked for at BofAML were easy to approach, supportive, cared about us and always made time for the intern.

Working in IBD at BofAML is quite intensive and there is always work to do.

Quite a lot of responsibility considering that I was an intern without experience.

My skills advanced more than ever in shorter amount of time than ever. Will help me in the job, in the school, in personal life.

RateMyPlacement is currently advertising 1 role at Bank of America

Quite opposite from what I expected the atmosphere in IBD, the atmosphere was great even though people worked a lot.

Organized and structured until the last detail.

I commented this earlier. We received 1 week pre-start training and people were offering training during the internship on parts you did not understand very well.

I got an offer that I have accepted. Looking forward coming back and believe that BofAML's momentum is great going forward.

More than I could attend.

City of London is as expensive as it sounds. Still 10/10, since I can't blame the bank of being where it should be. Namely, in the middle of the financial capital of the world.

London. Is there anything else to say?

Yes. Employees were good in gathering together those times that we allowed ourselves to get out from work.