Sales Trader & Equity Fund at CF Partners UK LLP

London
Banking/Finance Business Management Energy Languages Market Research Marketing Sales

This review was submitted over 4 years ago, so some of the information it contains may no longer be relevant.

3.4/5

4.6
2.6
2.8

Cross selling renewables, carbon and clean tech products to corporate, NGO's and government bodies in Portugal and Brazil.

City Internships empowers the development of unique social, professional and human skills that any employee deserves. The entire team work as a single block helping young professionals entering the job market and hit the ground running.

Team work is a required tool in the toolbox of any intelligent individual, cooperation between mind-like teams do the rest.

In a nutshell, City Internships team crafts a unique action plan for each student maximising employees and professionals success.

I was totally absorbed by the business and hammering the phones every single minute.

I was responsible for two geographies which demands a lot of planning, research and cold calling. At the same time I was involved in corporate finance deals with multinational Energy companies. In terms of life and professional experience I think these 4 months were the most exciting time of my life.

Overall, I can state without hesitations that my Internship experience has give me skills and teachings for life.

Fast-paced and dynamic environment in a emerging and challenging firm.