9.9/10

9.7
  • Organisation
  • Socialising
  2. I had a fantastic time

3. To what extent did you feel valued during your time at the company or firm?
  4. I did real work which was certainly appreciated

5. How much guidance/support did you receive during the insight?
  6. My supervisor always took the time out to explain things to me, and I felt that I could always ask the trainees for help

7. To what extent did/will the skills you developed, and information you received, assist you in your degree studies and beyond?
  8. Most days I was very busy, with the quite day or two

10. I was given a lot of responsibility, but all the work that I did went through a trainee, so I never felt it was too much

12. I learnt a huge amount on the scheme

13. In terms of personal training and development, to what extent did the company or firm invest in you?
  14. Great atmosphere! Everyone from the partners to the PAs were incredibly friendly

15. To what extent did the insight help you to understand what it would be like to have a full time role with the company or firm?
  16. The scheme ran extremely smoothly

17. How much did the insight help you in understanding the company culture?
  18. Regular presentations, training from out supervisors and even a half day negotiation workshop meant that the level of investment was high

19. How valuable was the content in helping you to decide on your future career path?
  20. 8

21. Were you paid or reimbursed adequately for this experience?
  22. Everyone wanted the training contract offer after the scheme

23. Were there opportunities for networking and meeting other employees of the company or firm?
  24. We regularly went out for lunch together and for drinks after work

26. London is London so it's not cheap, but the same would apply to every other City law firm

27. Did you find out about activities that employees can get involved in outside of work?
  28. It's London...