Support & Guidance
- 1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis.
- 2. Have you learnt any new skills, or developed your existing skills?
- How would you rate the training provided during your experience?
- How would you rate your development of industry-specific skills during the experience?
- How would you rate your development of personal / soft skills during the experience?
- Please rate how these skills have helped you in your career development
- 3. Were you given much responsibility during your placement / internship?
- Please rate how meaningful the work you were doing was
- 4. How much support and guidance did you receive during your placement / internship?
- How would you rate the support and guidance from your line manager?
- How would you rate the support and guidance from the wider team?
- 5. What was the company culture and general atmosphere like?
- How would you rate the inclusiveness of the culture?
- How would you rate the social opportunities?
- How would you rate the diversity initiatives?
- How would you rate the charity, sustainability and corporate social responsibility (CSR) initiatives?
- 6. To what extent did you enjoy your placement / internship?
- Please rate your level of enjoyment on your placement / internship
- Please rate how your experience met your expectations
- Please rate the future employment prospects at Knight Frank
- 7. Would you recommend Knight Frank to a friend?
- 8. What advice would you give to others applying to Knight Frank
The 4 week internship includes networking opportunities, department presentations and real work for real clients. You will work within one team for the duration of your internship, in either the commercial or the residential side of the business, gaining important practical experience. This internship is based is Baker Street, London. On a day to day basis you are getting to understand your team responsibilities in more depth and shadowing. Making yourself familiar with the systems and program that use to assist their daily activities. Networking with fellow interns and employees in both commercial and residential to gain a better understanding of all the departments.
Developed presenting, public speaking and team work skills when working alongside other interns to present a project we found interesting to us throughout our time at Knight Frank. As well as networking and professionalism by speaking to as many people for coffees or catch ups.
Yes when given tasks I was informed of what was needed of me then I was able to go off and do this in my on time and report to a manager how I was getting on.
Support & Guidance
Speaking to anyone in Knight Frank would be helpful as everyone wants the best for you and your career development. Asking for advice for which career pathway to pursue was challenging but everyone is very supportive and gives their own experiences and advice to help you decide.
Very friendly and inviting. If you are stuck very easy to ask an employee for help.
Throughly enjoyed my time at Knight Frank - an unforgettable opportunity of networking, learning and experiencing the property world first hand.
It is a long process but worth every minute applying if the opportunities that follow by getting this internship.
Internship (1 Month+)
Property Development, Property Management