Support & Guidance
- 1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis.
- 2. Have you learnt any new skills, or developed your existing skills?
- How would you rate the training provided during your experience?
- How would you rate your development of industry-specific skills during the experience?
- How would you rate your development of personal / soft skills during the experience?
- Please rate how these skills have helped you in your career development
- 3. Were you given much responsibility during your placement / internship?
- Please rate how meaningful the work you were doing was
- 4. How much support and guidance did you receive during your placement / internship?
- How would you rate the support and guidance from your line manager?
- How would you rate the support and guidance from the wider team?
- 5. What was the company culture and general atmosphere like?
- How would you rate the inclusiveness of the culture?
- How would you rate the social opportunities?
- How would you rate the diversity initiatives?
- How would you rate the charity, sustainability and corporate social responsibility (CSR) initiatives?
- 6. To what extent did you enjoy your placement / internship?
- Please rate your level of enjoyment on your placement / internship
- Please rate how your experience met your expectations
- Please rate the future employment prospects at GE Aerospace
- 7. Would you recommend GE Aerospace to a friend?
- 8. What advice would you give to others applying to GE Aerospace
General business as usual tasks on a daily basis ensuring things were running smoothly. Also worked on a wide range of projects with members of other teams as well as cross site.
Developed communication and presenting skills. Technically my coding has gotten better and worked with applications I’d never worked with before
Helped manage a few projects and business as usual tasks were always my responsibility
Support & Guidance
Given a lot of support from my team as well as other departments like HR.
Very friendly, on my site that I was based at, and made you feel comfortable to work with. Easy to reach out to if you ever needed help.
I enjoyed it quite a bit. Working with my team on my site was enjoyable and the experience in that company was very nice
Don’t overthink too much and don’t be afraid to ask for help
Placement (10 Months+)
Computer Science, Information Technology