Support & Guidance
- 1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis.
- 2. Have you learnt any new skills, or developed your existing skills?
- How would you rate the training provided during your experience?
- How would you rate your development of industry-specific skills during the experience?
- How would you rate your development of personal / soft skills during the experience?
- Please rate how these skills have helped you in your career development
- 3. Were you given much responsibility during your placement / internship?
- Please rate how meaningful the work you were doing was
- 4. How much support and guidance did you receive during your placement / internship?
- How would you rate the support and guidance from your line manager?
- How would you rate the support and guidance from the wider team?
- 5. What was the company culture and general atmosphere like?
- How would you rate the inclusiveness of the culture?
- How would you rate the social opportunities?
- How would you rate the diversity initiatives?
- How would you rate the charity, sustainability and corporate social responsibility (CSR) initiatives?
- 6. To what extent did you enjoy your placement / internship?
- Please rate your level of enjoyment on your placement / internship
- Please rate how your experience met your expectations
- Please rate the future employment prospects at GE Aerospace
- 7. Would you recommend GE Aerospace to a friend?
- 8. What advice would you give to others applying to GE Aerospace
My role as a part of the EHS department include that of providing the appropriate PPE for any personnel on site and acting on any accidents or concerns that occur across site. My role also includes making sure of site wide compliance in which EHS policies apply e.g., operations on shop floor, PPE, and behaviour around site. It is my responsibility to ensure the safety of all employees and employers by providing the appropriate measures to mitigate risks. This includes providing knowledge of RAMS, PPE, Safety Procedures, Evacuation maps and the safe keeping of chemicals. This includes logging concern reports, accident filing and requesting of environmental trackers which will help with noticing trends and preventing prior problems from rekindling in future operations.
NEBOSH, Excell, Leadership, IT Skills, Communication Skills, Presentation Skills, COSHH assessment, Risk asessment.
Support & Guidance
Not very much due to department changing very rapidly
Very welcoming and accepting. Respectful workplace culture is very very impressive
Ask lots of questions
Placement (10 Months+)