Support & Guidance
- 1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis.
- 2. Have you learnt any new skills, or developed your existing skills?
- How would you rate the training provided during your experience?
- How would you rate your development of industry-specific skills during the experience?
- How would you rate your development of personal / soft skills during the experience?
- Please rate how these skills have helped you in your career development
- 3. Were you given much responsibility during your placement / internship?
- Please rate how meaningful the work you were doing was
- 4. How much support and guidance did you receive during your placement / internship?
- How would you rate the support and guidance from your line manager?
- How would you rate the support and guidance from the wider team?
- 5. What was the company culture and general atmosphere like?
- How would you rate the inclusiveness of the culture?
- How would you rate the social opportunities?
- How would you rate the diversity initiatives?
- How would you rate the charity, sustainability and corporate social responsibility (CSR) initiatives?
- 6. To what extent did you enjoy your placement / internship?
- Please rate your level of enjoyment on your placement / internship
- Please rate how your experience met your expectations
- Please rate the future employment prospects at J.P. Morgan
- 7. Would you recommend J.P. Morgan to a friend?
- 8. What advice would you give to others applying to J.P. Morgan
I have been working as an investment banking intern being involved in different executions working to analysts or directly to associates. I have also being involved in marketing pitches.
I have mainly developed my existing skills including business communication, modeling, team work and finance.
It depends on the project but overall I have had more responsibility than expected.
Support & Guidance
I received guidance from all my colleagues although it was difficult to give guidance when deadlines were challenging.
I am impressed about the atmosphere here. All the team is pretty close to each other and I think that this situation is not frequent in other banks.
I really enjoyed my internship here, I think I have been able to develop myself and this is a huge opportunity.
Please try to do your best to get the job because considering the situation in other banks, I think any competitor is comparable to JPM. This is the place to be.
Placement (5-9 Months)
Banking - Investment