- 1. Please give an overview of the insight and what was involved on a day-to-day basis.
- 2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
- How would you rate the training provided during your experience?
- How would you rate the knowledge learned around industry-specific skills during the experience?
- How would you rate the knowledge learned around personal or professional skills during the experience?
- Please rate how the knowledge learned has helped you with regards to your career development
- 3. What was it like understanding all about the business and potential roles available?
- Please rate how insightful you found the insight
- How would you rate the structure of the insight
- How would you rate business leader involvement during the insight
- 4. What was the company culture and general atmosphere like?
- How would you rate the inclusiveness of the culture?
- How would you rate the networking opportunities?
- Please rate how valued you felt during your insight?
- 5. To what extent did you enjoy the insight?
- Please rate your level of enjoyment on the insight
- Please rate how your experience met your expectations
- Please rate the future employment prospects at J.P. Morgan
- 7. Would you recommend J.P. Morgan to a friend?
- 8. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to J.P. Morgan
The three days were a great insight into the multiple job opportunities JPMorgan provide within wholesale Revenue. The first day consisted of an overview of asset and wealth management, the second focused on markets and the final on Investment Banking. Within this case studies, group discussions and trading games occurred to develop and further many transferable skills required for a role in banking.
Communication, leadership, presentation skills, networking and confidence speaking to individuals of all seniority within the firm.
It was a lot of information to process. However incredibly useful to provide insight into career direction and where your skill set may be best suited for a role within financial services and investment banking.
Everyone I met was really friendly and provided a welcoming atmosphere. I felt hugely inspired by some of the panel and individual talks that some of the JPMorgan employees provided.
I thoroughly enjoyed the insight. I really feel more confident about applying to an investment bank.
Be confident, well read on relevant topics, friendly, engaged and prepared to learn and absorb lots of information!
Insight / Vacation Scheme (< 4 Weeks)
Banking - Investment, Sales, Market Research
Central London and City