Support & Guidance
- 1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis.
- 2. Have you learnt any new skills, or developed your existing skills?
- How would you rate the training provided during your experience?
- How would you rate your development of industry-specific skills during the experience?
- How would you rate your development of personal / soft skills during the experience?
- Please rate how these skills have helped you in your career development
- 3. Were you given much responsibility during your placement / internship?
- Please rate how meaningful the work you were doing was
- 4. How much support and guidance did you receive during your placement / internship?
- How would you rate the support and guidance from your line manager?
- How would you rate the support and guidance from the wider team?
- 5. What was the company culture and general atmosphere like?
- How would you rate the inclusiveness of the culture?
- How would you rate the social opportunities?
- How would you rate the diversity initiatives?
- How would you rate the charity, sustainability and corporate social responsibility (CSR) initiatives?
- 6. To what extent did you enjoy your placement / internship?
- Please rate your level of enjoyment on your placement / internship
- Please rate how your experience met your expectations
- Please rate the future employment prospects at AstraZeneca
- 7. Would you recommend AstraZeneca to a friend?
- 8. What advice would you give to others applying to AstraZeneca
I mainly helped with pulling together a database for the new GVLMS system, which meant I was using excel to filter through a sheet of SAP entities. If there wasn't something for me to do on this project then I was helping with archiving and organisation of the surrounding office.
I have learnt many new skills, one of which is my new in-depth understanding of excel.
Yes, I was given a lot of responsibility by being brought onto the GVLMS project
Support & Guidance
I had one mentor who was very present and always had jobs lined up for me to assist with.
My office and the team I worked with were all lovely. I enjoyed going into the office because I enjoyed the time I spent with my team.
I really enjoyed my internship and I would definitely apply for it again.
I would tell them to be calm about the interview process because they were very friendly.
Internship (1-4 Months)