- 1. Please give an overview of the virtual experience and what was involved on a day-to-day basis.
- 2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
- How would you rate the training provided during your experience?
- How would you rate the knowledge learned around industry-specific skills during the experience?
- How would you rate the knowledge learned around personal or professional skills during the experience?
- Please rate how the knowledge learned has helped you with regards to your career development
- 3. What was it like understanding all about the business and potential roles available?
- Please rate how insightful you found the virtual experience
- How would you rate the structure of the virtual experience
- How would you rate business leader involvement during the virtual experience
- 4. What was the company culture and general atmosphere like?
- How would you rate the inclusiveness of the culture?
- How would you rate the networking opportunities?
- Please rate how valued you felt during your virtual experience?
- 5. To what extent did you enjoy the virtual experience?
- Please rate your level of enjoyment on the virtual experience
- Please rate how your experience met your expectations
- Please rate the future employment prospects at Nomura
- 7. Would you recommend Nomura to a friend?
- 8. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Nomura
We were given different presentations on the different divisions at Nomura. There was also the opportunity to network with the other participants of the programme and with experienced employers in the bank. Finally, there were also sessions on career advice which and personal branding, this was extremely helpful.
Team-working, networking skills, improved communication.
It was very motivating and insightful.
Very friendly and supportive.
Do some research on the firm and be motivated !
Central London and City