9.2/10

404 reviews

• The Role
  • Organisation
  • Socialising
  2. I enjoyed this internship very much. It was well though out, with 2 weeks of training followed by 3 weeks in the business team. All the people from Nomura that I met were very open, supportive and helpful. Due to COVID-19, the internship had to be changed into a remote format but the HR team was very accommodating and helped me make the best of it.

4. The time that colleagues took to explain me how they conduct business made me feel valued. People were very approachable and everyone that I contacted was happy to talk with me. It was quite empowering to have the chance to speak one-to-one with some of the firm's most senior employees.

6. 8/10

8. 10/10

9. How much responsibility were you given during your placement?

10. 6/10

12. 8/10

14. 10/10

15. How well organised was the overall work placement or internship set up?

16. 10/10

18. 10/10

20. Financial Bonus

Working from home

21. How appealing are future employment prospects within the organisation?

22. 10/10

24. 10/10

25. What was the cost of living and socialising in the area you worked in?

26. 8/10