Report this review
- To what extent did you enjoy the virtual experience?
- To what extent did you feel valued during your time at the company or firm?
- How much guidance/support did you receive during the virtual experience?
- To what extent did/will the skills you developed, and information you received, assist you in your degree studies and beyond?
- How well structured was the virtual experience?
- How was the general atmosphere during your virtual experience?
- In terms of personal training and development, to what extent did the company or firm invest in you?
- To what extent did the virtual experience help you to understand what it would be like to have a full time role with the company or firm?
- How much did the virtual experience help you in understanding the company culture?
- How valuable was the content in helping you to decide on your future career path?
- Were you paid or reimbursed adequately for this experience?
- Were there opportunities for networking and meeting other employees of the company or firm?
- How were the networking/ social event opportunities?
- Did you find out about activities that employees can get involved in outside of work?
- Would you recommend this virtual experience to a friend?
- In addition to these questions, is there any extra information you would like to leave about your experiences on your work placement that other students may be interested in?