Vacation Scheme Student at Herbert Smith Freehills

Commercial Law Corporate Law Intellectual Property Law

Herbert Smith Freehills is a Top Employer

10.0/10

Lovely experience allowing significant exposure to a range of legal sectors and work.

VERY! I had the opporutnity to contribute to meaningful work that was useful to the lawyers in the team. I was encouraged to share my opinions on various client matters.

All staff were very forthcoming with advice and and support throughout. Everyone was very approachable as well.

I developed my analytical/practical skills and business acumen, all of whihc would be useful in every academic or professional setting.

The timetable was very helpful and clear. All events ran smoothly.

Friendly, engaging and supportive

Multiple events were organised and partners/trainees/lawyers across the firm were open to meeting up on ad hoc basis if and when they had time