1. To what extent did you enjoy your work placement or internship?
I've definitely enjoyed the whole experience of the internship. The culture, the team, the manager and the work that I was given are all fantastic and memorable. Definitely a great place to work.
2. To what extent did you feel valued by your colleagues?
Out of all my 3 internship experiences for the past 3 years I have never feel more valued as an intern here. I was treated as an important asset with great potential here and my team did the best they can to make sure I'm enjoying my time as well as gaining knowledge here.
3. To what extent were you given support and guidance by management/your supervisor(s)?
My manager was a really busy person but he still made time to arrange projects for me to complete and also with a weekly catch up to see how I was coping work and my general experience in LBG
4. How busy were you on a daily basis?
It's a great balance, I never had to do any overtime but I always have stuff to do for the whole placement.
5. How much responsibility were you given during your placement?
I was assigned to 2 big projects for the whole internship and those are projects that really made an actual impact to the customers.
6. To what extent did/will the skills you developed, and training you received, assist you in your degree studies and beyond?
Degree-wise it would definitely help me in project management but not specifically on the technicality. However, it will definitely help me for my future career because I am hoping to work within the financial service industry.
7. What was the general atmosphere in your office?
The atmosphere is really great. Everyone are approachable even the senior managers from different teams are really nice and open for a chat. It is definitely a great place to learn.
8. How well organised was the overall work placement or internship set up?
My manager definitely had planned this through since he gave a little presentation on my first task he gave me second day of the internship and he made sure I always have something to do without needing to overwork me.
9. In terms of personal training and development, to what extent did the company or firm invest in you?
The whole group is open to shadowing, catch ups and sorts of conversation so we can get insights about anything we want - doesn't have to be in our division or team. There's a lot of open training sessions to for everyone.
10. What were the perks on your work placement?
There were no perks with
11. How appealing are future employment prospects within the organisation?
Definitely would be a great choice to work if you are looking for knowledge and work-life balance. Culture is really nice and great pay.
12. Was there a good social scene amongst any fellow placement students/colleagues?
13. What was the cost of living and socialising in the area you worked in?
14. What was the Nightlife like in the area you worked?
15. Were there many opportunities to get involved in activities outside of work?